1. Q: What's the best way to find out about your poster releases?
A: Announcement are made one week before the sale on our Facebook page. On the day of the sale itself, we will announce the release via Twitter and Facebook.
2. Q: How do you ship your posters?
A: Our posters are shipped in 4 mm thick cardboard shipping tubes. The poster is carefully rolled in kraft paper as well as tissue paper. The lids are stitched onto the tube to seal it.
3. Q: I live nextdoor to you. Can I pick up my order from your office?
A: Yes. Please contact us first and we'll let you know when our prints are available.
4. Q: I received my poster and it is damaged. Is it possible to get a replacement?
A: If we have the poster in stock, you can send the poster back to us and we'll be happy to exchange it for you. Please contact us to make sure a replacement poster is available.
5. Q: I missed a release. Will you be printing more?
A: No, sorry, all of our posters are limited editions and will never be reprinted. We recommend that you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook or subscribe to our blog so you get the most recent news on our releases.
6. Q: Could you combine two orders for shipping?
A: If the item isn't restricted to one-per-customer and the first order hasn't already been shipped, we will combine the orders into one shipment.
7. Q: How long does it take for my order to be shipped?
A: Orders are usually shipped within 3 to 4 weeks of the release via Belgian Post Services: bpack World (track & trace + insured) or bpack World Light (track & trace - no insurance). Logistics sometimes prevent us from shipping posters immediately, so please note large releases may take a bit longer.
If you suspect your order has been lost or not processed click here to contact us.
8. Q: Can I cancel my order?
A: All poster sales are final.